Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Newest Internet Find

Well it's been a long day and Jeff and I are sitting on the sofa and working on our respective laptops. I was actually re-reading some short stories I've written over the past year and seeing how my writing syle has evolved when I decided to just kind of browse Vegas weddings. See, when Jeff and I make it to our ten year wedding anniversary I have every intenion of dragging him off to Vegas and getting married again. Vow renewal I guess. And I want to be remarried by this guy:
That's right people - DRACULA can marry you! And nothing says "commitment" like having a vampire pronounce you man and wife! Here's the description of what your wedding will be like:

"Clutch your sweetheart tightly in our Cemetery as Count Dracula performs your wedding!
Your love is eternal...so celebrate with immortal Count Dracula as your minister. Spirits gather in the fog to witness the vows that will haunt you through all time. You descend into the tomb as the Prince of Transylvania transforms your souls like a bolt of lightning in the Carpathian Mountians.
"


Note: typos are not mine, this is a direct cut and paste job from a site that specializes in theme weddings in Vegas. Apparently there is no spellcheck in the tombs of the Carpathian Mountains.

And then I got REALLY into Vegas Weddings and came across this doozy of a picture.


I particularly like the look of horror on the groom's face. Like he sobered up shortly after saying "I Do" and was only just at that moment grasping the choices he had made that day.

2 comments:

Crankipantz said...

So...uhm...that Dracula ceremony. There isn't any blood drinking involved, is there? I would have to pass on Dracula if that's the case.

Bowman Family said...

I want to renew my vows in vegas too. Greg said that he wants to say no when they ask if he takes me to be his bride and see what they do. I bet they have that happen alot. -Tricia