Thursday, August 7, 2008

Crazy Day At Home

And by crazy day at home I think I mean that I am going slightly stir crazy. You be the judge - I've been surfing the Nordstrom website and looking at all the fabulous clothes and shoes that I can't afford and I found this pair of boots:





They are by Corso Como and are just shy of $180.00. Jeff thinks they're ugly, but I kind of like them. Is this proof that staying home all day and playing SIMS and watching television is playing with my mind? I think it is, because I'm actually on episode 3 of a "Denise Richards: Its Complicated" Marathon and I am started to LIKE Denise Richards. Gah! I think it's time to boot up my SIMS again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um yeah, I have not just had surgery and have seen every episode of the Denise Richards show. She is a potty mouth, but ya can't help but be interested. Maybe you can write more of your bodice-ripping novel in your boredom? The heroine can wear those boots.
~ Tiffany

Mary said...

No man will ever say shoes look great, no matter what they look like. It's just not in their DNA.