Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Need for a New Haircut

I need a haircut bad. Real bad. I kind of like the length of my hair - I always grow my hair out and then immediately hack it off, then start growing it again. It's a vicious cycle, but I don't really know how to break it. I'm thinking of bangs of some sort, and maybe really, really choppy layers. Oh, and I want blonde highlights again! That's a definite! I've got some various pictures of possible looks, tell me what you think!
Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4
Send me your opinions people, I desperately need something new than the mess on my head!

5 comments:

Crankipantz said...

#4 might work with you color and blonde highlights. Yeah, I think so. Highlights is a funny looking word.

Roxanne said...

I think #2 would look good on you.

Anonymous said...

I second #2! And blonde highlights are always good... but dont put too many in, because your hair is a unique and pretty color!
~ Tiffany

Crankipantz said...

Really? You all think #2? I thought it looked a little poofy...maybe I'm wrong. Nah...can't be that I'm wrong.

;-)

Anonymous said...

But Jeff, donchya know that Katharine likes "big hair"? I recall reading an 80s excerpt on this about that issue :)
~ Tiffany