Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mood

I've been amusing myself at home by scaring all the delivery people who come to my house. Let's face it, when the door opens at a house you don't normally see a girl with a BIG scar on her throat that's been highlighted by purple markings. Nope, just not something that comes your way everyday. Most of them politely look away when dropping off one of the very generous gifts that have been sent to me, and one guy actually took an involuntery step back. Not good for the ego I confess. Anyway I want to send a big THANK YOU to all the fabulous people that have sent me flowers, chocolate covered strawberries, adorable socks and other various goodies. You are all the BEST!!!

I have the best friends/family anyone could ever want! ;-)

1 comment:

Crankipantz said...

The woman at Walgreens took a step back away from ME at 2am when we walked in this morning...last night...this morning! I was amused as well.