Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day at Work

Five more hours. I can do this, right? Five more hours until I can close up shop and head home. Home, ah sweet home, a place where I will promptly do the following:
1. Whine to Jeff that I want ice cream, lots of ice cream, and since I had a tube shoved down my throat this past weekend I *deserve* ice cream.
2. Boot up my SIMS and see if I can handle raising a SIM teenager and family without killing one of them in a freak house fire like I did last time.
3. Change into my ugly but comfortable pajamas and slide onto my sofa where I will not move for hours - unless Monty shoves his large, wet nose into my face while wagging his tail excitedly. Did I just get comfy? Good! He'd like to go outside, NOW!
4. Fantasy shop for my upcoming birthday - expensive shoes, showy jewelry *cough* sapphire and diamond band in platinum *cough*, facial and/or pedicure
5. Work on my OWN book where I have two characters brought together and I have no idea what to do next! How do I get the sparks to fly and still make it believable/realistic?

1 comment:

Crankipantz said...

I already went shopping...make sure you pick up ice cream on your way home...I took care of getting the REAL food! I'm in for the night!

:-)

Go book writing!