Sunday, August 24, 2008

List

Jeff and I play this game called "Our List" and that's a list of famous people on whom we would, maybe, be allowed to have an indecent affair if we happened to meet. Okay, it's not really a game, but more something I like to tease Jeff with when the mood strikes me. I don't remember every actress on his list, but I'm fairly sure Jennifer Love Hewitt is right on up there! So, on to my own personal list of men I'm allowed to jump if I happen to come across!

1. Kane - yeah I know, he's scary and all but you have to understand just how truly awesome he is. He's KANE! Just ignore the freaky looking contact lense he apparently has in!

2. Cillian Murphy. YUM! He has these amazing blue eyes and he's this freakin' fabulous actor and I would totally not kick him out of bed for eating crackers.

3. Izzy Stradlin from Guns n Roses. Ask my father, I have loved Izzy since I was 15 years old and for that reason alone I HAVE to keep on the list. He's just so amazing!

And now I'm going to be compeltely sappy and say that as much as I tease Jeff about my "list" I think its safe to say that there's not a chance in hell that I'd ever do anything with any of these men on my list. I was going to add more but I really couldn't come up with any others - and yes one reason is that of course the FANTASY is better than the reality. And it took me SO LONG to finally meet Jeff and get married that there isn't a when pigs fly chance I'd jeopardize our relationship. See, I'm a secret softie at heart! Who knew?

4 comments:

Roxanne said...

Patrick and I have the same list - Shania Twain tops his list. We each are allowed a list of 5 a la the Friends episode. My 5 are:

Zach Braff
Cary Elwes
Adam Levine
Craig Ferguson
Matthew Perry

Katharine said...

I LOVE Cary Elwes - I may have to add him! ;-)

Crankipantz said...

Hmmmm...a list of 5

Alyssa Milano
Jessica Alba
Kate Beckinsale
At least 2 of the WWE Divas

And since Katharine added JLH to my list, I might as well keep her on it to make an even 6. It's not like Katie Holmes is on that list anymore...she's nuts.

What? I'm not the one that thought of this list idea in the first place! This was 100% Katharine's idea. Surely I'm leaving someone out. ;-)

Anonymous said...

What about Tom Keifer? Have you gotten over the Cinderella man?