Friday, September 5, 2008

Would I be completely insane

if I had one of these made for Monty?





It's a site called "No Nude Hounds" and you can get Unitard Pajamas custom made for your greyhound. For the bargain price of $40. You can also pick what kind of fabric you want, and I was thinking this:

That's right, green with pink polka dots - it's not like Monty will KNOW I have him dressed in pink.



OR how about this:


It's a fleece material with little monkeys on it! Too cute, right?

See, in the winter our house gets cold. And I always worry that Monty isn't warm enough since he's got NO body fat to help keep him warm. He has a fleece jacket that I put on him, but then Jeff says that's TOO warm and he can't really take it off. So we have this "is he too cold, let's put his fleece on him" to "he's too warm, let's take the fleece off" conversation pretty much all winter long. Both of us think we know what Monty wants, and it's usually the opposite of what the other thinks. So if I got him a nice KNIT unitard, it would keep him warm, but not TOO warm. Plus the thought of having Monty all dressed up in a UNITARD makes me giggle. It might be worth it just for the giggle factor alone.

So I have crossed that invisible line yet???

1 comment:

Crankipantz said...

You KNOW that you can't put something on him that covers his whole body. It never fits. The only thing that has ever worked in something that lies over his back and velcros under him.

You are NOT putting my male dog in PINK...NO WAY :-)