Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fall Bedding

Fall is one of my favorite seasons - I love fall fashions that consist of boots and chunky sweaters and tights, love it. This weekend we got ready for the fall weather, putting away our summer clothes, taking out the window air conditioners (thanks Dad for helping us!), putting away our patio furniture, and..... I change out our bedding. Our summer bedding was a cheerful quilt of flowers and Jeff hated it. But our fall bedding is much more masculine - dark blue sheets and a quilt of darker colors with leaves on it with matching pillow shams. Take a look:
and


Kind of makes our bedroom look like a log cabin, doesn't it? Does anyone else change their bedding for the seasons? Because when the really cold weather gets here I'll be changing it again to flannel sheets and down blankets! What can I say, I get bored easily!


Oh, and because Monty is feeling neglected, here's a picture of him enjoying our new bedding as well! In case you're wondering, yes I DO make sure he's covered with blankets at night in case he gets cold!

1 comment:

Crankipantz said...

Finally...a season without flowery bedsheets. Monty is so spoiled.