Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Being Bored

I am so bored. Got up at 9am and took Monty out, took a shower and proceeded to watch the following:
"It's Me or the Dog" on Animal Planet
"Ghost Hunters" via Tivo
"Cold Case Files" where I'm learning about a guy who killed a woman and kept her in his fridge for 11 years. Creepy. I have also determined that every single job out there is from a temp agency/recuriting agency and they are crap. Crap, non existent jobs that are solely listed to taunt me. Specifically me. I truly believe that every morning they are all thinking the same thing "Katharine needs a job, let's stuff the internet full of jobs that she is overqualified for and not call her if she inquires about them". Yes sir, that's EXACTLY what's happening!

Bah I say. BAH! And why is there no ice cream in this house when I so clearly deserve ice cream???? Double Bah!

Update: Jeff is stopping at the store and getting something sweet for me on his way home! Yippeee!!!!

No comments: