Tuesday, September 2, 2008

IZZY!


So I was listening on Itunes to some Izzy Stradlin songs and also on Youtube. And apparently Izzy is DIVORCED! That means he's SINGLE, that means he's FAIR GAME! Oh, wait. Sorry, he's NOT fair game because I'M married now. Shit. I mean, no, it's GOOD I'm married. I LOVE being married - I have the best husband in the whole world. Ah sweet irony! Did I ever mention that back in college I had a boyfriend who absolutely refused to let me see Izzy in concert. EVEN THOUGH HE WAS PLAYING RIGHT DOWN THE STREET FROM ME!!! I guess he was afraid I'd leap across the stage in a fit of lust and attack the man, ripping his clothes off as he sang. Which actually, looking back, wasn't such an off base conclusion! ;-)

2 comments:

Crankipantz said...

{sigh} I don't know what's worse...her love for rock stars or for Kane. At least pick someone who is not 90 and is not a freak. Did I mention that I just picked up Season 3 of The Ghost Whisperer?

Katharine said...

Hee hee - I do love Cillian Murphy as well. Does that count??? Besides, I MARRIED someone insanely good looking, that means I can indulge in crushes of men who are not traditionally attractive. ;-)