Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lack of anything interesting going on in my life

Aside from the FABULOUS dinner that Jen took me to tonight at "Houstons" where we had the following:
  • Spicy Tuna Sushi
  • Chicken tenders with french fries (Which sounds very McDonalds, but at Houston's it's VERY expensive and gourmet style chicken tenders and french fries! Yummy!)
  • Banana Cream Pie
Otherwise I have nothing, absolutely nothing going on in my life. I suppose this is a good thing because lately this blog has turned into a run down of all the Emergency Rooms in the North Shore area, but I feel bad not posting so here we go, The Two Talking Cats! CUTE! And after the talking cats is the cat who talks and it just cracks me up so I'm adding it here as well! See, I'm slack ass lazy tonight with posting!





No comments: