Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Newest Question

A quick post - but I'd like to know why it is that I NEVER notice that Nathan has something on his face, or something in his nose until I am outside the house and people are coming up to him to talk about how cute he is. I ALWAYS wipe his hands and face, and I'm pretty good at cleaning him up after meals - but every SINGLE time I am out and about with him and someone comes over to say "hi" - I'll notice he's got a smear of his lunch near his eye (and WTF is THAT all about it?? Near his EYE???), or there's something in his nose. I will desperately to do a quick swipe to get his face clean, but for the most part - he's got a dirty face. It's soooo embarrassing. Oh, and why is it the ONE time I leave the house without a change of clothes in my diaper bag, that Nathan has the world's BIGGEST diaper explosion and I wind up changing his diaper, cleaning him off, and walking around with a baby in nothing but a diaper and socks. It's like walking around with white trash baby and once again - not a happy camper. ESPECIALLY since I usually make a point to dress him extra cute if I know we're going out. Because yes, if I know ahead of time it's going to be a slow morning or if it's raining and I'm not really leaving the house - I leave him in his jammies. I know, I know... bad... but hey.. he's a BABY and he really doesn't know any better!

Hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend - we had a pretty nice one at Chez Weiner and went to an arcade where I kicked some serious ass on the Skeeball machine! Go ME!

No comments: