Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Needs and Desires



At what point did I decide that it was WAY more exciting to look for things for Nathan than for myself. My Amazon wishlist used to be filled with books and movies that I wanted, now, it's filled with things like this:



Yes that is a Jeep stroller, and I want it. Bad. I also want the following:



That's a stroller organizer. I know, it's so exciting I don't know how I stop myself from jumping up and down. A STROLLER ORGANIZER!!! Be still my beating heart - be still.

Don't get me wrong, I still have books and things on my Amazon list, but it's starting to get filled with children's books I want for Nathan, toys for Nathan, and ORGANIZING THINGS for Nathan. I am not going to lie, for my birthday I am asking for an Old Navy gift card so I can get some goodies for myself - and also so I can get some things for Nathan. Is that so wrong??

No comments: