Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dog


He's staring at me. Right now Monty and I are engaged in some sort of bizarre staring contest where he's been STARING AT ME for the past 10 minutes. Just standing here, staring at me. I'm ignoring him because he's already been out, and it isn't time for dinner. But yet he is STILL STARING AT ME. And I'm not going to acknowledge him. He WANTS me to acknowledge him. He WANTS me to give in and get up and let him out and feed him, but I am not going to be swayed this time. Monty is FINE! There is NO REASON for him to be staring at me other than just wanting to MAKE ME INSANE. I think he's trying to see if I snap. I really and truly do. I think that this is running through his head "Bitches. I used to be the baby, ME! I AM the baby. Now they've brought home that really small person and I am not getting the attention that is so deservedly MINE. Bitches. I'm going to stare at my mother until she acknowledges me".


But I am NOT going to give in. Even though he's been staring at me for 15 minutes now.. I am NOT GOING TO GIVE IN. Oh, and that sound you hear in the far off distance - it's me screaming.

1 comment:

Crankipantz said...

I'm pretty sure you gave in as soon as you posted this...at least within 5 minutes.