Saturday, June 19, 2010

Recent Movie Viewing Experience

Jeff and I actually managed to stay awake one night and watch, from start to finish, "Sorority Row". See trailer here:



Anyway, I would like to say that I went to college - and I even dated a guy in a fraternity for my ENTIRE FOUR YEARS at college. And went to LOTS of fraternity parties. None of them, NONE of them, looked like what is being described above. No girls wearing lingerie. No girls wearing pajamas with NO BACKSIDE. No hot tubs where people had sex in BROAD DAYLIGHT where other people are walking around because NOBODY NOTICES THAT. It's just such an odd version of college. I did some crazy things in college - but wearing lingerie in public and having sex in a hot tub in the FRONT YARD of a house were not in that experience. I also didn't play elaborate pranks on a friends' brother where it required him thinking that his girlfriend was DEAD and thus needed to chop up her body in little pieces. I would like to add though, if I DID do these things and my boyfriend at the time, who graduated top of his class and was absolutely crazy about me and FOUND OUT I had assisted in killing my "best friend" and thus tried to take out everyone who was a threat to me in a series of gruesome ways- well he just might be a keeper!!

2 comments:

Crankipantz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crankipantz said...

Possible SPOILERS!!