Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Shoes!!!

My mother took me to Macy's today and got me THE most adorable shoes! I love, love, love them!!! She got two pairs of shoes for herself (the woman actually met me at the Cheesecake Factory wearing SLIPPERS!! SLIPPERS!!! I swear I almost had a coronary when I saw them!!), and I got the third pair. Macy's was having a massive sale and here's the link to my lovely shoes:

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=316398&CategoryID=26769&LinkType=EverGreen

I wish it would let me copy a picturew, but take a look at the link. They are soooo cute and I can't wait to go somewhere casual yet fun, wearing them with some nice jeans and a cute brown sweater. Maybe something of the cashmere variety?? God, why wasn't I born a millionaire?? It's just so unfair!! ;-)

No comments: