Thursday, October 23, 2008

great idea for a Christmas Gift for Jeff

So gmail had another great advertisement today, it was for this:

http://www.daviddeangelo.com


That's right people, it's VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PROPERLY KISS A GIRL!!! Marketing genius I think!!! I'm totally getting this for Jeff only so I can laugh my ass off when he opens it!

Oh, and one of the guy shares is the following:
Fun places to take women that are FREE - no paying for expensive dates...


Because a first date is TOTALLY the time to penny pinch! Women are VERY impressed when a guy takes you out for the first time and its to the local Starbucks for amateur poetry night!

2 comments:

Mr Darcy said...

Forget about Jeff. You've just found the perfect present for your father - and no gift basket needed. This time, you'll be glad he keeps it for years - and so will Bambi.

Katharine said...

I already put together your basket of licorice!!! Black and red, just like you like! Right?? I even wove the basket out of black licorice!!