Monday, October 20, 2008

Being wrong about "Undead"

You know how I ranted about how "Undead" was the world's worst movie. That it was just beyond awful and had no redeeming value to it at all? I take it back.

That's right people, I take it back because I am currently watching the worst piece of film making ever produced. It is.. are you ready?

"Jason Goes to Hell"

Words really cannot describe how awful this movie is. I want to try and write something funny about it, but I can't. It's so annoying, such a waste of my time... really, this is an hour of my life I have just WASTED. WASTED. Standing in line at Target would have been more interesting. Doing my laundry would have been more interesting. Hey, I would at least GET something out of laundry, like clean clothes. But this movie, God. Awful. Awful. Awful. The absolute bottom of the barrel of awfulness.

And I realize I've done a lot of movie reviews, and I'll try to get back to writing more interesting posts but I started my new job and my nerves are shot from trying to learn a new database, billing, terminology and also resetting my internal clock so that I can get up at 6am for work. NOT easy!!

1 comment:

Crankipantz said...

Want some cheese with that? You cannot watch all of the Friday the 13th movies and...oh...leave out IX. Just because something is not so good...it's still part of the series. If you leave it out; you can't say that you've seen the entire series in 4 days. Up next...Jason X.