Thursday, July 31, 2008

2009 Vacation Idea


Does anyone want to do this with me? Here's the site:


I am absolutely DYING to go cage diving with Great White Sharks - perhaps "dying" is the wrong adjective to use here? How about, I am incredibly excited about the prospect of cage diving with sharks. Anyone want to go with me? Jeff says there's no way in hell he's going, and he's already pouring over our life insurance policies to see if cage diving is one of the exclusions for him cashing in. But I really, really want to go! Anyone? Please!! Take a look at the pictures on the site? - they are just beyond amazing! I already emailed the company and asked about 2009 rates and apparently they are already booking for August of next year! If I book now, I won't have to pay the extra $200 for fuel. PLEASE!! Come on people - doesn't this look like it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity!


6 comments:

Roxanne said...

I believe that answer would be a firm "Hell No."

Mary said...

Let me know if you plan to go, so I can start a novena on your behalf NOW!!

Katharine said...

Come on everyone - your in a CAGE! The sharks can't get you!! It's perfectly safe!!!!! The sharks are just curious and looking at you - and the company has a 100% safety record!!!

Mr Darcy said...

100%
As in, they've never found so much as a trace of a customer eaten by a shark.

Anonymous said...

I will sooo go with you on your shark dive adventure. I was watching shark week today during lunch and decided that I really wanted to do that!! If you are looking for someone to go with you, please keep me in mind!

Crankipantz said...

Make sure that you don't sign any forms that cancel out your insurance policy. That's the most important thing to remember next to keeping your arms and legs in the cage...oh and not getting a bloody nose.