Thursday, September 3, 2009

Holy Crap Check This Out!

I was watching SyFy this afternoon and there was a marathon of those really, really horrible Leprechaun movies from the 80's. I've never really watched any of those movies all the way through because even though I love bad movies, these were below even my standards (I know, I'm shocked as well). And that's when I struck bad movie gold:




Yes people, it's LEPRECHAUN IN SPACE!!!! The little blurb describing it says that the Leprechaun is trying to marry an ALIEN PRINCESS SO HE CAN RULE THE UNIVERSE. You KNOW I had to Tivo it. I am so excited to watch it, so excited. But now Jeff is saying he can't watch 4 without watching the other three.. that watching it out of order isn't going to work. My feeling is, it's a LEPRECHAUN MOVIE. What do you need to know?? Evil little leprechaun loses his pot of gold and kills people to get it back. The End. There's no PLOT... there's no ACTING... this is not Oscar nominee material. It's about a LEPRECHAUN IN SPACE.... Let's just start the Tivo and hit play!

But if I DO have to sit through the first three movies, I'll be sure to write about them so I guess it's a win/win situation all around!

3 comments:

Crankipantz said...

Of course you have to see the origin. Geez...there's a reason that the leprechaun is angry...don't you want to know why?

Anonymous said...

I have a bad feeling that Mr. and I have seen this. Don't remember much - we must have been drinking heavily or maybe it was just too traumatic to be remembered.
Anyhow, when you've finished that, Curt can send you the disc of "Manimal" episodes that he bought. Yes, that's right, he paid to be reminded of that awesome show (and he'll keep paying forever now, oh let the teasing commence!).

Katharine said...

OMG Serena... MANIMAL! I watched that on tv!! I freakin' LOVED IT! Wasn't there one scene where the scientist is telling the shark man that "we are brothers, we are one" or something along that line before shark man ate him?? PRICELESS!!!