Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sadness over Patrick Swayze Passing


I loved Patrick Swayze from the moment I saw him in "The Outsiders". He was soooooo handsome and insanely good looking, and never mind that is character was trying to hard to do the right thing and raise his brothers. I swear if it was possible to marry a book/movie character, I would have done so. I love just about everything that he's ever done, and the fact that he married his high school sweetheart and they STAYED married and for all reports happy for over 20 years?? Made me love him all the more.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just heard he left an audio memoir and they just had a snippet of it on tv... he just loved his wife and that makes a man attractive like nothing else can. I love how much they loved each other. So sad.