Sunday, September 27, 2009

Newest Purchase

On Saturday Jeff and I went to the Marblehead Crafts Festival with friends. It was advertised as having a chowder and chili fest, crafts fair, hay rides. It looked like soooo much fun. Reality was not as much fun as we planned. The hay ride had no hay.... and the chowder and chili fest were really two booths... and the crafts at the fair were sooooo expensive. I saw a painting I really liked until I saw the price tag of $1500. PASS!!


But I DID find this:



Why yes it is a DUCKY SWEATER!! How cute is this??? The woman selling these sweaters was like a hundred years old and she was adorable. She had sweaters of all sizes, colors, and they were beyond cute. I bought this one for Nathan, and my friend bought one for her daughter. Jeff, however, was not as thrilled with the sweater as I was. He thinks it's "therapy in the making" for Nathan. My feeling is there's only going to be a short time where I can dress Nathan in whatever I want with no feedback from him. So NOW is the time for ducky sweaters!!! Thoughts? Is this a cute sweater or am I just giving Nathan things to talk about when with his therapist?

4 comments:

Roxanne said...

Love it! Of course, I do have a cat named Duck, so I'm probably a little biased.

Mary said...

I wouldn't send him to pre-school with it, but now -- at the point where he can't talk -- you should be safe. ;-) But 16 or so years from now, don't trot out pictures of him in the duck sweater in front of his girlfriend. LOL.

Hope said...

That is super cute. Make sure to take lots of pictures to show his first girlfriend!

Crankipantz said...

I wouldn't send him to *daycare* in it either. At least, chances are good, he'll only wear it once and it won't fit anymore! Grow Nathan, grow!