Monday, August 31, 2009

Horror


Everyone here already knows about my love affair with QVC, right? And I particularly enjoy watching "Quaker Factory" because the woman who makes all these bedazzled creations is just a walking ball of entertainment. Well I was surfing the QVC website and of COURSE looking through all the sparkly, rhinestone encrusted creations that are for sale for "Quaker Factory" and I came across these:
Yes, it is a sweatshirt declaring your love for your cat. YOUR CAT. It lists all the charming reasons you love your cat (don't have to give them a bath or walk them being some of the reasons) and it's all written on YOUR CHEST FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE! This is so awful, so beyond awful I can't even think properly. This sweatshirt basically says - "I don't have sex". It also says "I have given up the hope of ever having sex". And it also says "I have about 3 dozen cats at home and spend my weekends hosting birthday parties for them". You know, I loved my own dear cat Princess Lily. She was spoiled and pampered and I adored her. She was my baby. She could do NO WRONG in my eyes. But I did not EVER wear a sweatshirt proclaiming this to the world.

Oh, and you dog lovers out there? Don't feel left out because there's one for you as well. I just couldn't copy the picture here for some reason. But feel free to take a peak at it on QVC.com!





No comments: