Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nightmares

I think I am behind on being scared to death by this, but if not, I thought I would scar the rest of you with this:




Yes, it's the BREAST FEEDING DOLL! Give the video a few minutes, but basically your little girl puts on a halter top and holds her baby doll to the flower where your baby doll makes a SUCKING noise. I do have to say that I am jealous of how easily this baby doll burps because God only knows I walk around the house with Nathan over one shoulder as I try to burp him. Now, I understand that breastfeeding is natural, and it's nothing to be ashamed about, but this really kind of creeps me out. Am I just super prudish here or is anyone else slightly disturbed by this breast feeding baby doll?

3 comments:

Dawn said...

OMG!!! That's all I have to say about that!!!

Anonymous said...

What would be even more disturbing is if a little boy was playing with this... lol

Mary said...

Oh.My.God.

That's all I can say.