Friday, August 14, 2009

Insanely Expensive Taste

Holy crap do I want this bag from Nordstrom bad... so bad...


It's a Rebecca Minkoff "Stud Devote" tote, and the full link is here:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3023843/0~2377475~6022513~6022514~6024841?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6024841&P=1

And yes people, while I have no idea who Rebecca Minkoff is, but apparently this bag includes spun gold because it's retailing for $695. See, and this is why I have credit card debt because apparently I have insanely expensive taste. I can't go for the $100 bag.. or even the $200 bag.. NOOOOO.. I fall in love with a bag that's just a breath shy of $700. Insanity. Reminds me of the time Jeff and I went ring shopping and I asked to see a certain ring. I prefaced it by saying "I'm pretty sure we can't afford it, but I'd love to see this one ring". It was a cocktail style ring with a big ol' yellow diamond surrounded by pave diamonds. The saleslady told me I had "excellent taste" and took the ring out. It was $35,000. Yup.. I've got great taste alright, it's a shame I've got a Payless budget!!! ;-)

No comments: