Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Controversy

Oooohhh.. controversy on my blog! WOW!

I'll say now that I hope everyone knows that a lot of my posts come from my own weird sense of humor. A sense of humor that I admit is not always easy to recognize - mainly because its odd and usually I am the only amused by it. I will also add that I am very aware of how blessed and freakin' lucky Jeff and I are that we were able to get pregnant. I am certainly not *truly* mad at my baby!

And since its the New Year I'll share some of my New Year Resolutions with you!

  • 1. To declutter our tiny house and make room for our baby. (Sounds easy, right? Well our house is only 950 square feet and we have only one spare room that needs to be cleaned out, painted, insulated, and carpeted. Oofah!)
  • 2. Work out - I just ordered a workout DVD specifically for pregnancy and I'd like to start doing it as soon as it arrives. I've read that this makes pregnancy easier, so I'll let you know how it goes!
  • 3. Pay off one of my credit cards before the arrival of above mentioned baby.
  • 4. Learn to cook - and I mean cook. Not bake, not boil water.... cook. Okay.. let's make this more reasonable, I'd like to learn to cook two meals before the baby comes!!

I can keep adding more and more, but I'll leave it at that for now! Happy New Year's to everyone and may your 2009 be a good one!

2 comments:

Crankipantz said...

Isn't controversy what makes blogging fun?! :-D

Hope said...

I've resolved to lose ten pounds. The same ten pounds that I've been trying to lose for about five years now. I think that you're much more likely to accomplish your resolutions. :p