Sunday, December 14, 2008

Love for Cheesy Holiday Movies

I love, love, love all the old Christmas movies. You know, with the bad animation and everthing. Happy the Baby New Year, Rudolph, the Bumble and the Island of Misfit Toys. Love them. Well two of my very favorite characters were the Miser Brothers. You know, Heat Miser and Snow Miser and they fought ALL the time and sang the best song ever. And now... there's a sequel. Yes people, our dreams have been fulfilled, and my favorite song from the hour long special is as follows:




I'm getting emotional watching it right now...excuse me for a moment....

1 comment:

Crankipantz said...

Oh My God! That was horrible. The ONLY good song in the entire brand new special was the "Heat Miser" song...and the "Snow Miser" song. That's right folks...the same two damn songs that were in the 1974 original "The Year Without a Santa Claus". Look it up. It's true. Which leaves me once again to say that they should just LEAVE THE CLASSICS ALONE! Everything doesn't need a sequel.

Have you seen that new Terminator trailer yet?