Monday, December 1, 2008

Jeep

Are you ready? Because God only knows Jeff and I weren't ready.
$687.39

I wanted to DIE!!!!! They kept my Jeep until this evening and they replaced the following:
car battery
Power steering hose
Pressure Hose
replacing the steering fluid
and a whole lot of other stuff I just don't understand,

And?? AND... they are suggesting we get the coolant replaced and spark plugs replaced at some point. Sigh.... I love my car and I am determined to pay it off so we won't have a car payment but still.. this is the problem with used cars. They need MAINTENANCE!

I think I'm going through my bookcase to see if there are some other books to sell!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Good heavens.

My dear friend Joe used to say that when you have a car, you drive with one hand on the steering wheel and the other one in your pocket. So true.

OUCH!