Tuesday, December 2, 2008

QVC order


At night now I sit in bed around 9pm and watch QVC. It helps make me sleepy and I find it really soothing. Plus they have some REALLY cool stuff. And guess what I want??




It's the Technique 10 piece Silicone Collapsible Bake and Carry Bakeware set. It's SOOOO cool! And everything collapses into one tidy littly carry piece so you can keep it all neat and pretty. Love it! LOVE IT! See.. we don't have a lot of storage in our house and the idea of keeping all my bakeware in one place is really nice. You have NO idea how hard it was not to order it IMMEDIATELY because I wanted it badly. Normally while I am watching QVC I just watch and have no real impulse to buy.. but this really called out to me. If they offerred it on their "easy pay" option I would totally get it.
So score me for not getting it and sticking to our budget but oh boy do I want it!

2 comments:

Mary said...

OMG, I TOTALLY want this!!

I never watch QVC (for the same sort of reason I never keep ice cream in my house....but I digress), but when I read your entry I had to take a look at this item. I have limited storage, too, and everything is always all jammed in.

Must...be....strong...

Katharine said...

Isn't it the COOLEST??? Don't even get me going how much I want it... if I was on Easy Pay that sucker would be MINE! In the red color, thank you very much. I haven't ordered it yet but oh my God I want it!!!!