Monday, December 22, 2008

Baked Ziti

So we all know I am not exactly a chef. Cooking is not something I do well and I am trying to get better at it. Tonight I tried baked ziti for the second time in my life. The first time being a few years ago where I managed to serve a baked ziti that was uncooked in the middle and burned on the outside. This time was not as bad, but still not good. I don't know if it was the recipe I used or what, but it really didn't taste all that great. Which is a shame since I really like baked ziti and I'm wondering how I can manage to mess up such a deceptively easy recipe. Any thoughts or suggestions people?? I'm willing to try again, but I'm getting just a wee bit frustrated.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Tell us exactly what you're doing so we can help. You're boiling the pasta first, right? And then you mix it with the cheeses, sauce (I also use two eggs), etc.