Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Musical Taste

I think everyone knows that I'm a die hard metal head. I love metal, love it. But for some reason I've been really into 1950's style music and I don't know if its pregnancy hormones or what, but my Itunes download list has gone from this:
Slipknot "Duality"
Disturbed "Into the Fire"
Red "Let Go"
Limp Bizkit "Eat you alive"
Megadeth "My Darkest Hour"

to this:
Neil Sedaka "Calendar Girl"
The Everly Brothers "Bye Bye Love"
The Crystals "Da Doo Ron Ron"
Jimmy Soul "If You Wanna Be Happy for the Rest of Your Life"

and I've also been loving this song which I can't seem to download on Itunes:



So what's the deal??? It's a HUGE difference and I'm blaming baby! ;-)

3 comments:

Mary said...

If you start baking cookies and vacuuming in high heels, I'm sending for help. ;-)

Crankipantz said...

I'm waiting for her to turn greyscale and to start having dinner waiting on the table when I get home from work so we can sit down with Wally and the Beaver to discuss our days.

Mary said...

I think you need to start playing classical music, so your unborn child will be soothed in the womb. Mozart is always good. Eine Kleine Nachtmusik ("A Little Night Music") is great. If you don't know the piece by name, you'll recognize it once you hear it!