Thursday, January 29, 2009

Icy Walkway of Death

Holy CRAP did we get a lot of ice this morning. I'm normally at work by 7:15am everyday, and today I didn't make it in until 8:00am. Jeff was outside throwing down sand and chipping away at the MASSIVE sheets of ice all morning long but I couldn't get my jeep out. Instead I took Jeff's car to work and Jeff went with a co-worker. I've got to get my car out tomorrow I'm already dreading it. We JUST ran out of ice melt and I can't find anymore bags in the store so hopefully it will thaw a little tonight and I can move my car - otherwise I'm not going anywhere!!

And tonight I'm feeling - blah. Just made some brownies that I'm going to comfort myself with in a few minutes but I'm just tired. And so tired of being tired. Where's my usual enthusiasm?? Hopefully it will come back soon but I really think the 6 day work week is grinding me down. I've been trying desperately to hold off until Valentine's Day weekend since that's our money making weekend, but I may not make it. I'm seriously dragging.

Send some positive vibes my way people, I really need it!!!

No comments: