Sunday, July 26, 2009

Love for the person who invented the swing


Dear Inventor of the Swing,

I wanted to take a minute and thank you. From the deepest corner of my very soul, I thank you. Your invention allowed our fussy and cranky newborn son to sleep for 4 hours. 4 HOURS!!! It was bliss, absolute and utter bliss to see Nathan all cozy and content as he swung for hours. He didn't make a peep as he slept, and it was wonderful as his parent to be able to walk around the house and get things done. I don't know if you realize just how wonderful your invention is, but truly I don't know how I would have survived without it.


Thank you. Thank you, thank you!

Katharine aka One truly grateful mom

1 comment:

Crankipantz said...

And let us not leave out, oh fabulous makers of the swing, that our poor little boy was cranky, fussy, and upset on this day due to his lack of sleep the previous day, which you have helped him achieve today. So not only do WE thank you...he would thank you as well...if he knew anything about you...and if he could speak.