Saturday, July 18, 2009

Credit Cards

Jeff and I paid off one of our credit cards and I am soooo excited. We paid off our Jordan's Credit Card which means that FINALLY all our furniture that we've been using over the past couple of years is officially OURS!! Which is good, because our furniture has a hard life. Our sofa has had so many things spilled on it and it's held up so well. I wish the same could be said for our mattress. We got this insanely expensive mattress from Jordan's, it's called "Nature's Rest" and it's supposed to be one of the best mattresses out there. The sales guy guy told us that our mattress would be like a "rubber ball", and that it would always bounce back so there would be no indent.

Well, he LIED PEOPLE! I know, you're all shocked that a salesperson lied to make a sale. I know we are shocked. More than shocked - we're bewildered, confused, hurt.... the list goes on and on. So there's this big old INDENT in our mattress and the only thing that helps is to turn it every now and then. But a couple of nights later.. the indent is back. So basically our mattress sucks and I am fantasizing about a new mattress. And just what new mattress do I want??

Take a look:



Yes, I want a Craftmatic Adjustable Bed. I know it's marketed for senior citizens... but I want one. It looks so COMFY! And I love the whole idea of moving the bed to how I want it. So now my question is... can we justify getting a new mattress now that our credit card is paid off?? What do you all think??

No comments: