Saturday, July 11, 2009

Love for Harry Potter

The new Harry Potter movie is coming soon. How in the WORLD am I going to indulge my love for Harry Potter with Nathan??? I can't TAKE him to the movie... there's no way he'd sleep through the entire thing and I don't want to be the person with a baby that everyone shoots dirty looks to when the baby starts WAILING in the middle of the film. And Nathan is way too young for this Nervous Nellie to leave with a sitter.... so now I'm in a bit of a quandry. I don't have the patience to wait for this movie to come out on DVD, I'm going to want to see it NOW... but how can I make this happen?? Suggestions? Anyone?




Jeff says that he'll stay home and take care of our son, but I don't want that. I want to go WITH my husband. I ENJOY seeing movies with Jeff, so really we're in a tight spot. I guess I'm going to have wait for DVD. Ah well... think of the money we'll save by waiting!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't this exactly what grandparents are for?

Hope said...

http://www.somervilletheatreonline.com/capitol/theatre/index.php#other

The Arlington Capitol does baby friendly movies every Monday. I'm sure that other theaters around here do it as well... that's just the first thing that google came up with. :)

When you're ready to leave Nathan with a sitter, I'll happily volunteer my services! No charge, even. I used to babysit all the time in HS. I'm great with kids.

Roxanne said...

I'm with Serena - that's what grandparents are for!

And you have another babysitting volunteer over here too!

Mary said...

It's for 3 hours, not 3 days! I'm sure any one of Nathan's grandparents would jump at the chance and besides, you need a night out with Jeff.