Thursday, July 9, 2009

Baby

I was watching television this evening with Nathan on my lap. A pretty common night these days for us. As I watched, I glanced down at Nathan and was greeted by this sight:

He was staring up at me with his eyes wide open, and I swear it's like he's plotting against me already. I think though I've figured out his plan. After a night and day of my sweet baby boy where he morphed into "Mr. Cranky Fussy Pants" - I am almost positive that this is what he wants to do to us. Turn us into the following:





That's right, he wants to turn us into zombies.

4 comments:

Hope said...

He's so freaking adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome fellow! He's a lucky guy too - with such loving parents who will even put up with his zombie-esque ideals. I think you should show him 'Fido' next (just to insure that he's well-rounded on the zombie front).

Katharine said...

Ohhh... "Fido" is on our list, it looks good. Right now though we'd fall asleep watching it so it would be wasted on us, but it looks hysterical!

Dawn said...

Silly girl...of course that's what he's plotting. That's what they are all plotting...to wear us down so they can get away with anything. (o: (and it works!)

He's such a cutie! You need far more pictures posted of him.