Sunday, July 12, 2009

Frustration

I am in between sizes. And by that I mean I am still wearing maternity clothes but they are literally falling off me... so why aren't I in different clothes? Well I am TOO FAT for my regular clothes still. Even my FAT CLOTHES don't fit me so I am wearing maternity clothes. And when I walk around in maternity clothes I have to stop what I'm doing and hike them back up to where they belong because the crotch on my jeans starts to migrate downards on a path no crotch should ever go. Ever.

I can't exercise right now though, and even if I wanted to, I'm soooooo very tired. There's no way in hell I'm exercising when I could be sleeping. Ahhh.. sweet sleep... sleep..... that elusive creature that continues to taunt me so.

Where was I? Oh yes, clothes. Now I NEED to lose weight because when I go back to work I need clothes that FIT, and clothes that look somewhat decent. And I can't AFFORD new clothes... so I've got to somehow squeeze myself into the clothes I do have. Suggestions? I also would like to add that having a baby changes your SHAPE. I have a belly now.. something I never had before. My weight and I had a very comfortable arrangement previously where any extra poundage would settle around my butt and thighs. I knew this is where the weight would go, my weight knew that this is where it would go. Not so now. I have a belly. A BELLY. How the hell do I dress to hide my new belly???? I don't have clothes that work with a belly hiding issue... I have clothes that work with a minimizing the butt issue. GAH! What am I going to do??

I think I should start a collection, a charity of sorts. The "Katharine Needs to Fit into her Clothes Again and Learn How to Hide her Belly" charity. What do you think??

No comments: