Saturday, May 23, 2009

Question of the day

It's your first day at a brand new job. You know nobody. You are young and female. Would you, or would you not wear short shorts?

Just curious because we actually DID have someone at my job wearing what was essentially "dressy hot pants" for her "working interview". For a minute I thought she was just wearing a really, really high cut miniskirt, but no. It was shorts. DRESSY shorts, but still shorts. Just wondering if I'm really, really old or if this is the new "business casual" attire that I have heard nothing about.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Never surprised, always appalled is my motto here. I work right in back of the superior courthouse and see people all the time heading to court. You would NOT believe how some people dress. T shirts, jeans, ball caps, etc. If you had your 15 minutes of fame to convince a judge and jury of your innocence, wouldn't you kind of spiff up a bit??!

Karen said...

HAHAH guess what i am wearing today.... Dress shorts, black nylons, and strappy black sandels with a blue top...... London style! :) All the girls wear that stuff here...