Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fun at the Mall

With all the saving money and being thrifty that Jeff and I have been doing lately, I did have one small splurge. This weekend I had $40 in "fun money" and I headed off to one of my favorite stores ever. Sephora. Here's what $40 got me:


Replacement sponges for the best foundation ever, Philosophy's SuperNatural with SPF 15

Lip Gloss from Clinique called Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Grapefruit:



And last, but not least, Benefit's Eye Bright:



When Jeff met up with me on the way to the register he looked at the three tiny items in my hand and said, "I thought you had $40 to spend"? I told him I did, but that at Sephora these three things were $40. He didn't believe me, but when it rang up the total came to $38 and change. Yup... that's why this is such a splurge. Sephora ain't cheap, but oh how I still love that place!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Shoes and makeup -- men just never get it. ;-)