Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cravings

One good thing about being pregnant, and being so OBVIOUSLY pregnant means that right now I can order any food combination I want and nobody bats an eye. I had chocolate chip pancakes with EXTRA chocolate chips for breakfast today, and nothing. Waitress didn't say a word. Last night I went out to dinner with Jeff and my Aunt and Uncle and had a grilled cheese, french fries and mint chocolate chip ice cream and chocolate jimmies and the lady there rubbed my belly and said "It's all for the baby". I felt like saying, it's ALL FOR ME!! The baby gets no vote right now, but I let it pass. Also, if I feel like soft serve ice cream in the middle of the day people actually ENCOURAGE me to go get it. I have to say this a HUGE plus!!! Love it!!!! And I'm going to enjoy this for as long as I can!!

No comments: