Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Poll

I'm tired and puffy and bloated so I thought I'd take the lazy way out and steal some questions from a survey I found:
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
My credit cards - because it was my compulsive spending that got them in the first place.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
You know this is so sad, I don't remember the last time we had a romantic dinner just the two of us.
3. How many colleges did you attend?
Just the one, Emmanuel College
4. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It was clean, it fits and it's comfortable right now
5. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
5 more minutes
6. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Wishing I will STAY asleep all night long
7. What do you miss being a child?
Not much actually!
8. What errand/chore do you despise?
I hate doing the dishes
9. Have you found real love yet?
Absolutely!
10. What do you get every time you go into Target?
Something from the Beauty Aisle like moisturizer or conditioner for my hair
11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No, though I never had a huge desire to get married until I met Jeff. Funny how that works!
13. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Nope
14. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
I'd love to go back to the wineries - so beautiful. Oh, and I'd like to go cage diving with sharks!
15. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Neither... I'm pretty happy
16. Do you have a “go to” person?
Jeff
17. Are you where you want to be in life?
I am, though I'd like a little more money in my pocket and for Nathan to be here finally!
18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most?
I've definitely matured, grown as a person and learned a lot about myself.
19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
Yes and no. I definitely have some fond memories of life then, but I'm pretty happy to be an adult as well.
20. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
No
21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
I mostly hung out with my boyfriend at the time!!
22. Who do you think impacted your life the most?
Me
23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
Not really......
24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
Not yet!
25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult?
Living alone, on my own in my own apartment... it was so scary at first but I eventually loved it.
26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married?
Laughter is the best remedy to anything
27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job?
Be on time, learn, don't be afraid to make mistakes
28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be?
Tempting.. but there isn't any one thing I would really change. All those experiences made me who I am today.
29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be?
I wouldn't - you can't change other people but you can change how their behavior effects you and how you respond to it.

No comments: