Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Little Boy


Nathan had his first real haircut about a week ago. At 13 months old he had had his hair trimmed previously, but not a cut. Not a hair style. He still looked like my precious baby. Well, Jeff finally snapped and told me that Nathan was getting a baby mullet and we determined it was time for a real cut. Not just a "trim the hair out of his eyes". A cut.


We took him to Snip-It's in Burlington and the hair stylist was AMAZING. And I say that because Nathan was AWFUL. Now this place is sooo kid oriented. They had little televisions at each station playing cartoons, they had bubbles, they had EVERYTHING! Nathan was still awful. As soon as he sat in the chair and the drape was put around him, he cried. He cried and cried and cried and swatted the hair stylists hand AWAY from him.. the hand that held SCISSORS by the way. Bless her heart, but she was still able to give him the cu test little cut. We'll definitely be going back because Nathan looks ADORABLE.
But at the same time, he looks like a LITTLE BOY. And yes I realize he IS a little boy- he doesn't look like my BABY anymore. It's soooo sad and I'll get ready to post pictures soon so we can all mourn together the idea that my precious angel is... sigh... growing up!

No comments: