Sunday, October 4, 2009

Worst Movie Experiences

So 'Rotten Tomatoes" put out their hundred worst movies of the last decade list (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/guides/worst_of_the_worst/2/)and I took a minute between walking around the house with Nathan on my shoulder to peruse the list and see if I'd happened to see any of the movies.

Here's the movies I've seen that have made the list:
The Fog #66 (made me want to hang myself, awful, awful, awful...)
BloodRayne #48 (so bad it was laughable and has the most awkward, cringe-worthy sex scene I have ever had the displeasure of viewing. You seriously want to scrub your brain with bleach after)
House of the Dead #42 (actually not that horrible if you realize it's a Grade B zombie movie with no real plot!)
Code Name: The Cleaner #37 (I think Jeff rented this and I half watched it while playing my Sims on my laptop - I don't remember much about it but it did have SOME funny moments)
The Covenant #31 (I saw this in the THEATRE and I believe it was my choice so I have no defense here but the movie was somewhat entertaining even if the teens did look like they were in their 30's!!!)
Battlefield Earth #27 (I saw this at someones house during a "bad movie night party")

Now that I've fessed up, who else feels like letting the world in on all the horrible, horrible movies that they've seen? I would like to add "Van Helsing" to the list btw.. that was such horrid, horrid crap... and with a HUGE special effects budget to boot!

1 comment:

Hope said...

Surprisingly enough... the only one on the list I've seen is "Yours, Mine and Ours." Which... I actually kindof liked. Wonder what that means. :p

Must mean that Dennis Quaid looks damn good in a naval uniform. :p