Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Food intake to Date

I know.. you are all DYING to know how I'm doing on this self-imposed challenge. Well, it's Wednesday and I have not done take out yet. I DID however get lunch out today when the Doctor at my work took me and the other admin girls out to brunch at the local chinese restaurant. It was yummy and didn't cost me a penny. Score!!! And for dinner tonight? That would be Raisin Bran and milk. Hey! It was quick and easy and required no thought. oh, and it didn't cost anything.

Let's see if I can keep this up for the rest of the week!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Is Jeff eating cereal for dinner, too??

Crankipantz said...

Of course! Nothin like a bowl of Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Life Cereal or some Apple Jacks!

Amitai said...

how about this:

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/10/wednesday-night-dinner-spaghetti-with-artichoke-hearts-and-tomatoes/


it shouldn't take more than 30 min total start to finish at a relaxed pace

Mr Darcy said...

Chicken liver in Maple sauce with Broccoli and Sweet Potato

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=544070

You know you want to try it!