Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekends

This was my first weekend where I had BOTH days off. BOTH DAYS! I know!!! I had to stop my massage therapy job as I'd leave each Sunday shift all hunched over like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, meaning I'd spend a good three hours with a heat back on trying to recover. So bye bye to the massage job. So this weekend Jeff and I did some more comparison shopping for cribs and the such and we've found a pretty good deal we intend to purchase this week (you know, when its not snowing!!!). But we still have quite a bit to do.


1. Finish cleaning out the second bedroom aka the room where we shoved all our clutter

2. Paint

3. Wall to wall carpet

4. Nursery furniture

5. Blinds

6. Decorations


Here's a picture of the nursery as it is... it still needs quite a bit of work, right??

2 comments:

Hope said...

Just a wee bit of work! ;)

Crankipantz said...

I suppose I could be doing some of that work today...if it weren't for shoveling. Bah.