Friday, February 13, 2009

Yet ANOTHER Sick Day

I'm home sick again. AGAIN! What's the DEAL??? I mean seriously, I've never had so many colds in my life and I seem to be a walking attraction for cold germs and other nasty things.

So I've been sitting at home and feeling sorry for myself. I'm in my pajamas and I've been going up and down the stairs since 9am doing laundry. At least I'm doing SOMETHING productive. We've got tons of laundry that we really haven't been able to do because snow blocks our basement, and our basement is where our washer and dryer are. I also need to go through clothes and maybe start bringing out some spring things. Of course, my selection is limited because I am officially the size of the sun. I cannot FIT my clothes and I have some maternity things to wear that are lovely so it's time to rotate clothing again.

I'll take some pictures this weekend so everyone can see our house in chaos. Yup.. CHAOS as we pack and re-pack and organize as we try to figure out just where everything is going to go. The good thing is that Jeff and I have gotten through the worst of "Where are we going to put all our crap" and our instead taking action. I LOVE action! Love it!! I like to DO things and get that lovely sense of accomplishment when I look around and see a clean house that's well organized.

Otherwise it's same ol' same ol' over here. I've ordered some children's books through Amazon Marketplace for BARGAIN prices! Books are expensive but I want us to have a nice little library ready for our baby. I LOVE to read and it would be nice to pass that along to our child. And books are one of the few things I can buy right now where it doesn't matter if we are having a boy or a girl!! SCORE! I can indulge my desire to nest for a little while longer!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day - and be on the lookout for pictures!!! They'll be coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're feeling junky!!! Sucks that you can't take much for it either. I hope you feel better in time to enjoy at least part of your weekend! I am DYING to have lunch with you and H one of these days... lots to talk about!!!!