Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Bedding Idea


There's just SOOOO much out there with baby bedding and I kind of like the Winnie the Pooh themed stuff. Jeff's not as fond of it, but I still really like. What do you guys think??


And now I have that song stuck in my head:
Deep in the hundred acre wood
Where Christopher Robin plays
You will find the enchanted neighbourhood
Of Christopher's childhood days
A donkey named Eeyore is his friend
And Kanga and little Roo
There's Rabbit and Piglet
And there's Owl
But most of all Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh
Tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff
He's Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh
Willy nilly silly old bear
Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh
Tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff
He's Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh
Willy nilly silly old bear

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

Personally I love the Winnie-the-Pooh stuff. Of course I'm an adult woman with no children with a Winnie-the-Pooh collection, so I might not be the best person to ask.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crankipantz said...

I like the part where you said, "Jeff's not as fond of it"...I would stick with that. Otherwise, I like the monkey/jungle theme better. Or even the other animal theme that you found before that was cute too.

Crankipantz said...

Since Babies R Us hates me and the lamp I wanted to get is never available...I like this set:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2921012

Dawn said...

All three of my boys had Pooh stuff. We have lots of pooh stuff in our house. I say go with it. (o: