Sunday, February 8, 2009

Emotional Rollercoaster

I have no idea if pregnancy hormones are sending me on an emotional rollercoaster but just this evening I went from fine to incredibly down in a matter of 10 seconds. It's just awful and I have no idea how to snap out of it. I sit here and worry about things I have NO CONTROL over, and I cannot seem to stop. I've tried talking to poor Jeff but he wants to offer me SOLUTIONS. And being a woman, and a hormonal woman at that, I don't WANT solutions. I want him to tell me everything will be okay. I want him to listen and agree with everything I say. Sigh.. it's hard sometimes being female!!

2 comments:

Hope said...

When will men learn that hugs beat solution any day of the week?

Dawn said...

Just buckle up and go for the ride. Not much you can do but let it all out. Tell Jeff to stop talking and start hugging. You'll feel better in a few months. Maybe you're having a girl. I was wayyy more emotional with my girl than my boys.