Thursday, September 23, 2010

Update

So apparently the "Sister Wives" crew was on the Today show and they were asked how they deal with jealousy.
The wives were also asked what they do when they feel jealous. "You get over yourself," one laughed. Then Cody said "usually I'm the brunt of the jealousy." Well, duh.


I am sorry, but I am NOT going to GET OVER the fact that the man I married, the man I have a child with, the man I LOVE is doing the nasty with SOMEONE ELSE. Oh no, I do NOT think I am going to GET OVER that. Nope. Not happening. I also found it interesting that the wives all said that bringing another man into the picture isn't something they would consider. So the promo talks about how edgy and loving this family is but we can't bring another GUY into our big happy family. Oh no. Only ONE guy. Because if there was another MAN in the picture maybe our Cody husband would have to deal with all the things his wives are dealing with. Like JEALOUSY.

Bah. And bah again "Sister Wives" and Cody the husband. I hope one of your wives goes out and has a torrid, torrid affair with some smoking hot young man and leaves your butt in the dust.

No comments: