Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I've Come To Realize

I've come to realize...
1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size ... is always fluctuating!
2. I’ve come to realize that my job …is sometimes just a means to a paycheck, and sometimes gratifying
3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving …I like to sing along to the radio, preferably Octane on Sirius
4. I’ve come to realize that I need …more sleep than I ever thought possible.
5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost …my sense of humor when I am bone tired
6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when …people aren't straight up with me.
7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk …I've had one glass of wine and will really, really regret it at 2am when Nathan wakes up
8. I’ve come to realize that money …can bring freedom
9. I’ve come to realize that certain people …are not worth the effort.
10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always …be slightly insecure
11. I’ve come to realize that my sisters....is an intelligent, funny, amazing person who I am blessed to have in my life.
12. I’ve come to realize that my mom …is human.
13. I’ve come to realize that my dad … is always there for me.
14. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone …is my lifeline.
15. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook …I love reconnecting with people from my past.
16. I’ve come to realize that today …is over way too soon.
17. I’ve come to realize that tonight …is always going to be long.
18. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow …holds much promise.
19. I’ve come to realize that I really want to …write a novel.
20. I’ve come to realize that life …goes very, very fast and not always in the direction you would like.
21. I’ve come to realize that this weekend …can't get here soon enough!
22. I’ve come to realize that marriage …takes work and patience and laughter
23. I’ve come to realize that my true friends …amaze me with their kindness all the time.
24. I’ve come to realize that this year …was not what I expected it would be.
25. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should …have gone into the medical field
26. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified …of being a bad wife/friend/parent
27. I’ve come to realize that I love …being a Mommy
28. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand …why people can be so nasty
29. I’ve come to realize that God …is everywhere
30. I’ve come to realize my past …may not be perfect but is not something I would ever change.

No comments: